"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Sunday didn't really effect me, it felt like my brithday was on Saturday and we celebrated on Saturday, so Sunday was just an ordinary day.
Played with the horses, went home for breakfast, cleaned, concert.
Jonasay's CD Release was on my birthday, yay for everyone!!
Aurora and Burket and Heather and I trekked down to Towson for the show. Road trips are always fun and we had a blast. They put on a really great show and its awesome that my friends are getting into them. I think Aurora's night was made after a certain comment....she then replied with "Yeah, that could not have been said better....." I don't think the roar of laughter was needed ;-)
So great meeting so many people and putting faces to names. I am drained so I am sorry for the lack of color in my musings.....
But it was defnitely a passion driven performance which was just incredible. The band played nearly everything and a good time was defnitely had by all.