"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

yay me being all domestic

I feel a slight sense of accomplishment today since I have spent the past five hours cleaning. I rarely have time to clean, let alone a huge chunk of time. And to be honest with you, I am not too adept at the whole cleaning thing. For starters, I have never used that powdered bleach stuff that you put on porcelain until a few months ago and I had to call my mom today to find out how to mop, "do i went the floors first? do i have to wet the floors after to clean up the cleany stuff?"

It's an ordeal to set up my washer each time I do laundry, so I also decided to wash everything that could be washed. I'm now on my fifth load. My whole apartment smells mountain fresh.

And I even did my dishes! And folded towels! And took out the trash!

Haha this is just hilarious to me that I only do all of the above about once every six weeks. I think I would make an awful domestic person. I can't cook. I burnt my grilled cheese tonight. And I don't really like cleaning, though I beleive I am fairly organized and can control my chaos.

Windex time!