"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

minutes before midnight

I have a headache that hurts so badly I am delirious in pain.

I started writing again towards my work in progress. It is going to be the Great American Novel. Mr. Savage, my tenth grade creative writing teacher and track coach (and my most favorite teacher/mentor of all time) told me that he expects the Great American Novel out of me. So I started writing towards it when I was 16 and have sporadically wrote towards it, though most of my thoughts could be expressed through pictures, concert tickets, and notes left on doors. After this weekend, I picked up my trusty black journal again. No one will probably ever read it - but it's always there. Just so you know. Some people have fallen off the pages, some never made it, others follow throughout.