"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Wednesday, August 07, 2002

"I've been so damn tired....It went down at the May parade"

An hour and a half till my radio show and I am exhausted. This shall prove interesting. Hmmm...perhaps a donut and coffee run before hitting the studio. I have nothing really important to say, just trying to keep myself entertained before I spin some discs. :-) When I surround myself with the music though, I'll wake up.

I bought a new toy today. A refurbished Minolta SLR camera. My previous capturer of glimpses saw its demise a few weeks ago when I dropped it. And the zoom lens fell off. And it started making weird whirring noises. I should have known then. But no, I had to keep taking pictures with it and I was surprised when they came out all blurry. Silly me. I am excited though, I get to devriginize my camera at the Coldplay concert tomorrow night.

Codeplay. In concert. Sold out in less than 5 minutes. Codeplay. Live. Woo!