"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Friday, September 20, 2002

Apparently I let others down when I do not write frequently, so I apologize. I will catch you up. :-) Why? Because you are great.

Let's seeeeeeeeeeee......
My days blend together so I have no idea what has happened haha.

Karen and I drove up to Baltimore randomly to see Mark & Michael from Jonasay play for a few hours. It was a lot of fun, cute little place. Well worth the speedy drive.

I gave my first public speech for my class yesterday. 3 minutes went by so quickly and I think I sounded like an ass. Oh well.

BUT let's go over a rule of life. if you are a musician, and especially if you don't play in like a year, you keep the damn gig that you booked. YOU JUST NOT SHOW UP!!! Quite sad when you go to a concert and see the usual crowd who has seen a certain band for the past 4 years, a band that practically defines your college life, and gaze at an empty stage. Definitely not cool.

But Melissa, Rick, and I went to East End last night. I lvoe the East End. I think I have said many times before. And I ran into someone who I have not seen or talked to in years....very cool though ;-)
East End has yummy cheese fries.