"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Saturday, May 03, 2003

A few weeks after that, the Center Stage crew went to Philly to film Green to Think at Doc Watson's. I lose the van keys, multiple times. But we do our usually Wendy's run then 95. Scott and Marissa were able to join us this time and witness the chaos that is my life haha. We had to park the vans behind the venue, which wouldn't have been a problem if the driveway wasn't 5 feet wide and our vans being a whopping 5 foot 1 inch wide. but we made it thru no problems....yet. We load in and set up in record time. Damn I love to CS crew :-) We filmed an awesome show, despite some sound difficulties. We had a pretty hilarious interview. Either they clam up or spill all, and we defnitely got the better end of the bargain :-) Of course I couldn't hear a damn word they said, so I just waited till they all looked at me. A lot of vagueness was revealed...hmmmmm. But you all will have to wait till its done and airs :-)
So we head home. After about 20 minutes of trying to get OUT of the narrow driveway. head home.....then Aurora hits a critter. I swear, is nothing sacred!? We broke a van and there was puffs of fur and blood on the bumper. No one would let me film it.
But all in all a great night, from good times to GTT to good friends to road trips.