"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Sunday, February 23, 2003

chicks
flicks
and pizza

that somes it up...though we never got around to the movie :-) Brittany, Aurora, Whitney, Karen, and I got to finally hang out outside of the television studio and catch up and relax. Haven't heard that word for a while. I swear the conversations we get into. And its great to see how such different people can get a long so well and have a great time. Though we're all sick and tired and worn out and water logged, we kept it going till the wee hours of the morning.

In a few hours I will be heading off to North Carolina. I'm sure the misadventures will land up on here.

Last night hung out with Melissa, Rick, and Chris at the East End. The good old East End. Definitely one of my favorite places in Newark. Didn't think I drank that much, till I came home and hung out with natalie. See Cari later on... "so did you have fun last night? All i heard was a "woo" from you when you walked in and I knew it was a good night. Then I rolled over and went back to bed".
argh...it's times like this that makes my impending move to DC seem so hard. In time answers will come....

But now, time to sleep this sickness away!