"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Friday, November 29, 2002

Happy Thanksgiving :-)
I am thankful for a handful of things. And fortunately for you this will be brief because I am sleepy...
I am thankful for the people that are in my life. I am surrounded by the most honest, fun, and lovable people. It's taken years, but I have finally found you. My friends mean the world to me and I am so very glad they are in my life.
I am thankful for being healthy. Both mentally and physically. It's been a while since i have been truly happy. Too long in fact, and this is one holiday season where I really have a clear mind without remorse or fear or depression.
I am thankful for great music. It's really a driving force and this past year has opened up many doors for me and has allowed me to expand so much and appreciate so many different styles. It's a part of my being, not merely entertainment or distraction. Too many people lose sight of that. The beat goes on, whether its the drums or your heart.