"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Saturday, November 16, 2002

I started my day at 4:40 pm. Yes, in the evening. Well I guess when you go to bed at 6 am that doesn't seem so bad.
Last night was a Jonaday. I have a headache so I don't know how much I will type, but we will see where we will end.
Aurora and I went to the Recher Theatre in Towson then off to Bohagers in Fells Point for a second show.
Great show at Recher and it made Aurora and I realize how awful the sound on our video is. Ok, not awful, but not great. Curses. Or maybe the fact that we listened to the music for more than half a day numbed our ears, but we were a little discouraged, but still all is well. Then Bohagers for the "Rock my STyle" fashion show. Um, I hope I don't even rock any of the styles they displayed. I was slightly frightened. Then back in the van. Since Mark is cool he gets to drive our saucy van. Damn rain. Damn my headache. I apologize for the brevity. Nothing like a 2 am diner stop. Only to be followed by a rainy jaunt in the paddocks with the horses. Finally got to see his horse :-)
i'll write more later. Hi Advil.