"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Monday, November 04, 2002

Ok, due to popular demand, I AM BLOGGING!!!!
Hmmm, so what to write about...?
I told Melissa I would write about our wonderful mall excursion. I don't know why I shop at malls. We walked three hours in King of Prussia mall only for us to buy stuff at 2 stores. And it was the two stores that we came to see. And we have banned Christmas. The Christmas season should NOT begin before Thanksgiving. there is nothing Christmassy to be had in the month of October. None. It should be ghosties and ghoulies and goblins. Only to be followed by cornucopias and crisp leaves. Only after the turkey is cut and the last drop of eggnog swilled should there be any good will and merryment. Soon we'll be celebrating Christmas right after 4th of July.