"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Sunday, October 20, 2002

Yes....I just found the Breakfast Club on TNT. I barely go beyong channel 19 and my certain few channels, but low and behold there is a gem on 12. I rarely stray from my dependable channels, though there is usually nothing of quatlity on. Funny how I am a broadcasting major and don't watch tv much. The HBO's, Comedy Central, and MTV 2 get all the action from my remote.

And since I found a great movie on TV, I will share with you my favorite movies, in no order, but eight is great....
1. Empire Records (how much does this remind you of Rainbow....?!)
2. Good Will Hunting
3. Shrek (not my buttons, my gumdrop buttons!)
4. To Gillian on her 37th Birthday
5. The Emperor's New Groove
6. Down to You (cheesy teen film, but its all goodness :-) )
7. Best in Show
8. Sixteen Candles