"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Tuesday, October 22, 2002

And I just read jen's Blog. It has nothing to do with dinner. I forgot that October 21st is one of my favorite days of the year, but it was a good day indeed despite the craziness....
from jen...
"Today is producer-rant Sunday :) Or, every Sunday is producer-rant Sunday. I didn't have any stories for my show, nor did Brittany, and Whitney didn't have any ideas for hers. So we did the convesation-through email thing we do best. I swear, Brittany, Whitney, Miranda and I have had too many STN conversations through mass emails to each other to count :) I guess that's what happens when we each work on 5 shows, huh :) "

My favorite is how we make fun of other people through mass email. A note to youself..... Don't be a freaking idiot loser dork face or you won't get made fun of. Thank you.
Oh yeah and there is no candyland to be had in the studio. Especially not when you rock the ice ice baby.