"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Sunday, October 27, 2002

just got back from th eloop.. i am not going to correct my typing. nate say sfir me to write "nate made an ass of himself as usual. " He is on by bed now and sleeping iver, but on on my bed. he is "the guy on the couch again" . the loop totally rocked and of course i have marked on my body (my hand particularlty) where i have a bruise but have no idea how i got it. i was josie from the pussycats!!!! YAY!!!! melissa used my id. Silly loop people, she got in everywhere. everyone was there, it was greate to see everyone again..........Anne-Ashley, Michelle, Jason, Meliisa, Rick, Nate, Felicia, Marty, Tim, Nina, etc so on and so forth had such a good time thnak yuou :-) and of course i am sure everyone will be baxk at the logan house again shortly :-)