"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Tuesday, November 12, 2002

I am sooooooo sorry! Apparently I have been disappointing my loyal FANS by not blogging more often on my misadventures....
Ok, what to hit....
JonaDAY part 2

Drove the van. Yes, again. See the brakes and acceleration are very sensitive...oh and mapquest sucks. SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!
But we found the place and unloaded and thinsg were perfect. Semi. Until I lost communication with my crew. I know they were talking about me ;-) I don't even know what to write. The filming was so incredible, I have an awesome crew. The band is great, everything just went well. Aurora got pulled up on stage and I thought she was going to pee herself. As she stated "I know I had this shit eat grin on my face". Hahaha. Oh wow, its so hard fo rme to put it into words, but I was so extremely pleased...So on the way back...hit a possum.
Hmm...Saturday I worked at the record store then edited. Fun Fun.
Sunday...Oh Sunday... sunday bloody sunday... this deserves an all new blog....