"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Friday, November 08, 2002

JonaDAY part one....
it's almost midnight on thursday night and its really funny how aurora and jen have tomorrows activities in their away messages ;-) Oh oh we;re addicted to AIM. We're COMM majors, what can I say...but these made me laugh...then I will talk about the previous JonaDay's excursion...
Aurora: i'm at cookseys filling up on some hops and grains...hehe...celebrating early for Jonaday!! :-D
Jen: Study study study, what else is new :-) Feel free to IM me, I'm here Tomorrow is Jonaday #2!

How fun :-) Ok, time to spill it...but since I am a COMM major, I will play the role of GATEKEEPER. You figure it out.

I think the foreshadowing of the night occured when Aurora, Matt, and I went to pick up the vehicles. I had a new minivan, while the truck looked like it was built in 1970. I don;t think matt appreciated my Jed Clampett reference ;-). But we got our gear in and we were ready to roll! First stop...Wendy's. Fries and Frosties rock. Then onto Jersey....then I realize that I have no idea where we are going. We all thought the others knew. Oh well, we'd find it, even in the dark raininess! So we get to Glassboro and find the school but cannot find the RAT. yeah the freaking renovated rat. I'll get to that later. So Matt was following me, though I had no idea where we were going. As Jen pointed out, our quest around campus looked like a scene from the video game Simpsons Road Rage. he went the opposite way down the street and went in the entrances where I said to avoid and we could never catch up! But alas, we found the parking lot.....
Same old same old setup. Everyone was great. Ohhh the funny part. So Aurora was getting the Canons ready when she asked for me to come over. So I was asking why, and she kept repeating for me to come over. Me, and not Dave. So then I was worried! We're all crowded around Aurora (except Dave ;-) ) to see that the eye piece of the camera was dangling off!! NOT GOOD!!! (we avoided Dave since he is the wiser of us all and very protective of the equipment and we did nto want to start panic). But yay for Justin having superglue. Oh come on, we're STN , did you really expect more from us? ;-)

JonaDAY part 2 tomorrow.....this should be an adventure. McGuyver style.