"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Tuesday, November 05, 2002

I swear I need to write a book about the adventures at my record store...
We have our list of crazy customers.....
This one apparently I met last year but I don't recall him, but he remembered who i was. Fair enough. So its awkward conversation then he leaves. Then comes back. then leaves again. Jamie, Charise, and I stand around befuddled. Then the creepy man comes in (mind you our male managers aregetting a real hoot out of this) and says "hey, can we go out for coffee soemtime". We look at each other not sure who he was talking to, so I grab some cds and start running some info on them, Jamie grabs the phone, and poor Charise is left defenseless while she lies to him telling him that she has a boyfriend. We then goes on to pester her about it and then says "well miranda wont go out with me, so why don't you". Charise is trying not to laugh and jamie and i are avoiding eye contact because we don't want to start crying. We then leaves, but not before shouting "its ok, i have plenty of lady friends". I swear, the three of us were on the ground while raf mocked the poor guy. It was all I could do from not laughing out loud. And the best part was was that customers stopped and stared at the whole ordeal.