"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Monday, November 04, 2002

I know you are dying to know the funniest thing i have done all semester is. And oddly enough it doesn't invove me making an ass out of myself.
So i am in my room quietly reading when my roomate natalie comes in with a water balloon and a twinkle in her eye.
She wants to throw it off our balcony and hit cars. i want to hit people. So we round up the roomies....
We fill up a few and arm ourselves.
I live in a four story apartment building with two sides to it.
The first attack.....
natalie and i run to the 3rd floor balcony on the stair case and hit a car aiming for the open sunroof. We miss, but the car still gets wet. We need something better....
Second attack.....
We see a car of girls unpacking things from their car. perfect. We run through the woods behind our house. Of ocurse we're dressed in pajamas and sandals because its 1 am. We run all the way to the top of the floor....and bombs away! Oh yeah it was great. People screamed, things got wet. Oh shit! Time to run! Not knowing how to escape since there is only one out, oh we were smooth and got home safely.
Mission accomplished.