"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Thursday, February 06, 2003

Ahhhh...lovely WVUD
doing an overnight here from midnight to 6am and thought I would check in. Have the coffee and donuts. God, I love this industry :-)
Maybe I will write in every hour just to keep my sanity haha. Nothing like a spontaneous drive to Asbury Park last night, only to get to bed at 6 am and wake up at noon and to broadcast till 6 am. Sleep is such a luxory these days haha. It really isn't necessary. A caffeine IV does just fine.
So I am doing the good old apartment search right now. Debating in staying in Newark and living in the apartments connected to my record store...haha yes, I could wake up ten minutes prior to starting the work day...or just heading to the Baltimore/DC area. Is it time for me to find a practical job already!?!?!