"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Greetings from the editing room.
Waiting for footage to load and thought I would stop in. My current project is the Jonasay concert DVD from their headlining show at the 9:30 Club. Coming out very very nicely. Still syncing all of the video and audio together and working on graphics. Currently loading all the fan footage then tackle that tonight. Since we bring the portable studio to the venue and I switch the shots there, there isn't too much editing to do shot wise, just mostly matching all of the B-roll up. The next few days will be going through the film frame by frame to work on lighting and stabilization and whatnot. Let's do some math. 90 minute concert. 60 seconds in a minute. 3600 seconds in the show. 30 frames per second. 108,000 frames I will be watching. We're calling this "The Masterpiece".