"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Happy Birthday to me.

October 13
I see all of my close friends all of the time and talk to them nearly everyday, so there was no need for a "celebration". Especially since my birthday "gifts" were the road trips I took travelling up and down the East Coast in those few days. Plus, nothing can beat Boston ;-).
Well, since Karen and I go to Baltimore every Monday, we figured my birthday should be no different. We USED to go to see Michael and Mark play at the Red Fish, but en route, Mark called and said they weren't playing and we were hitting up the bars instead. Score. So we did.
Mocking Michaels running was the highlight of my night ;-). And I think if he picked me up and spun me around again, I would throw up. I handled myself ok.

Karen bought me a flask. Best gift ever. I'm going to decorate it.