"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Monday, October 11, 2004

Powerball

Well...It is all over the news...The winning Powerball ticket was sold in Delaware and the winner has yet to come forward.

My mom and some coworkers buy a ticket together every week. They always hide the ticket and don't look at the numbers until after they are drawn, and because of the holiday, none of them know what numbers their ticket is.

Could you imagine? Yay - I would have health insurance haha.

Nothing this awesome ever happens in my life, but its fun to ponder.

Hmmmmm...what would I do (granted I am not involved with the ticket at all, but still I am sure I will see SOME of it haha)
Pay off my excrutiatingly high credit card bill
Pay off my car

Hmmm...what else what else? I don't need anything...
Really sad that so many chase the dollar, but I just sat here for about ten minutes trying to think of what I would do with all of that money and I can't think of anything substantial...

If I never had to work again ever, I would definitely pursue competitive riding again. I just don't have the time anymore. Or I would open up my own venue...Oh wait, that still may happen.

Still no word on the outcome of the Balloon to those of you keeping tabs...
Enough musing for now, back to work.