"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

last minute thoughts on a tuesday

"Consumers have musical choice? What musical choice? In or society we choose only from what we are given to choose from, and that choice is determined by 5 major media corporations who control the exposure outlets that consumers depend on for their entertainment." Christopher Knab, FourFront Media and Music

It sucks to be plain. I came across that quote today and enjoyed.

The new Perishers album came out today. As is the new Better than Ezra. I will not buy either CD until I visit Rainbow :-).

Nothing really exciting to report to you today...just another crazy hectic day. Lot's of things to look forward to, especially hanging out with the nyc girls this weekend. Surprisingly there is no show slated, but I'll make up for it by the end of the month.

Very very very sleepy. Lugging up laundry from the basement to the fifth floor sucks. I need a new laptop - mine still sounds like a jet plane. Want to donate one to me? It will go to a good cause, I swear.