"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Thursday, August 15, 2002

I went to a concert last night....GASP!

Karen scored free tickets from her internship at WB News for the Vanessa Carlton/Third Eye Blind/Goo Goo Dolls show. Melissa and Rick came as well, and it was Karen's first concert. "You have been living with Miranda for a year and this is your first concert?!?!?!?" - melissa
Though I am not really into any of those bands like I am with others, a good time was had by all and we definitely got our groove on. :-)

I'm pretty boring right now, not much to say. Summer has gotten slow. Less than three weeks till school starts again. Big bad senior year of college.
Yikes.

Natalie, our fourth apartment mate is moving in as I type. She is really great, 5th year student studying poli sci and education. I think this year will be great, we all seem to get long uh....i almost typed great for the third time. Um, this year will be brilliant. She was in two classes of mine last year and needed a place to stay and we had an open spot. She's really sweet and fun. Yay us.

Ok, time to pick out some music for tommorrow. It's a Thursday and it oddly feels like a Saturday. You should listen to my radio show. Everyone should. It will be a big radio-dj-listener ditty. 3-5pm fridays www.wvud.org