"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Saturday, May 03, 2003

And the next weekend....Jonasay played at the Logan House. So the crew all comes and a good time is had by all. I swear these would be longer if I actually wrote them on time! Key players: me, Michelle, Nate, Karen, Tim, Jesse, Wade..... Upstairs downstairs drinks upstairs shots downstairs. Whew. There was one victory...I think this is the first time I have came home from the Logan House remembering how I got home and not throwing up. yay. Hang out with the guys after. Found Mark after he disappeared and we watched "the others" get thier mack on. Entertaining. We leave. Justin and Mike crashed at my place since they were playing up in Philly the next night. the guitar was busted out, as well as some gymnastics action. Too much to even write. I threw away piles of beer cans in the morning. And i think Justin is th eonly one who drank them haha. Wake up, eat breakfast at noon at the East End. Drama at the breakfast table. Show is now acoustic. Problem solved, on the road to Philly. Stuck in traffic. I'm sitting in the back of the van and I look up and I see a Green To Think sticker above my head. Small world. Not that many band stickers in their van, just venues, so go figure. We were heading to NXNW in Philly for their show with Sister Hazel. Cute place. Suzanne and I walked around fun filled Germantown Ave. Show starts, took a bunch of pictures (which did not turn out AT ALL since my battery died). Head out with Brooke and a drunken Mark. :-) Go to a Wawa, of course. Cause a ruckus, of course. Get lost, of course. Head home. Only to take a "nap" then head to DC the next morning.