"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Sunday, July 27, 2003

OMG!!!
Don't be a creep.

I must have not looked at my calendar correctly this morning because I missed where it said that today was "Ask Miranda Out Day". My normally icy self is used to blatantly denying the Rainbow creepies, but today was just humorous. After pretty much ignoring this one guy and barely answering all of his questions he had about me, he slips me his business card and says to call him if I ever want to go out to dinner. Which was tactful and ok and I would have just proceeded to toss the card, until his friend just busted out laughing and says "dude, she so won't go out with you." Which made me laugh and then I felt bad. Then there was the guy who wears the belt pack, yes, the same belt pack that was popularized a decade ago...how nifty, it's like a bang and a belt all in one...stylish, well he came in and asked if I would like to go to a movie with him tonight. After I declined, he also informed me that he was about to move out of his mother's house...and into his aunt's house....and he is over forty. And the high schooler who gets his friend to ask what I think of the other guy is always appreciated. So cute.