"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Thursday, August 14, 2003

this is me be no one else

Happy Hour makes me happy.
So Charise and I had a shitty day at work and we must then proceed to drown our sorrows at the East End. I think I spend more time there than not. But yay for dollar off drinks now before 9. So after work, we speed over the the double E and down a few drinks before the right angle hits the clock.

Tuesday is also Karaoke night at the East End. Rick and Melissa were also at the EE and we had a grand old time watching the people who crossed the state border (DE/MD) to partake in this glorious event. I give those people credit, karaoke is something you can only do while not in a familiar town.

It was also a night to catch up. On phone calls and in person. Funny how fast the days seem to pass by....