"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Saturday, August 02, 2003

AUGH! I have a few things that bother me. One is too much sameness, not enough randomness. As I am watching the Rock Countdown on MTV 2 while checking my email, I have noticed that the number five through three videos ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL start on the same shot. three different bands, three different directors, all the same shot. I am an MTV2 junkie, constantly watching music videos, even if its on mute just to watch and gather technique and ideas. Ew, Staind is number two. Props to them for difference. I still don't like them though. Mute.

Other things that bother me, in no particular order:
1) loud girls (though when I get loud and obnoxious its ok...)
2) whininess
3) when the openness on pillowcases face in towards the center of the bed.. ("Laces out!!!)
4) gap commercials
5) jennifer lopez