"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Monday, July 28, 2003

Never ever ever drink coffee from 7-11 unless you have to. That was the worst thing I consumed today. It even beat the rancid horseradish sauce that has probably been in my fridge for two years that I thought would be a good idea to have on my sandwich. Wrong. Looks like someone needs to go grocery shopping tomorrow. I love my market, its chock full of gay older men smelling produce and comparing the nutrients in the various spelt wheat breads. Very intriguing....

The movie "Loser" is on TV right now. Very satisfying for my insomnia. I love this movie, and it's soundtrack...and I also love Mena Suvari, she's stellar.
I leave you with a quote from the movie to make you enjoy it as much as I do. But not more so.
"I love self-loathing complaint rock you can dance to."