"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Monday, September 15, 2003

i can feel it just for a minute then its gone

The new Some Girls album makes me wanna jump around my apartment. I love it.

Yesterday was another open to close day at the record store. But Chris and I pass the time by talking about people and sharing our obscenities in front of our customers. Perhaps we should really tone it down or watch what we say in front of others. Not that we lead scandelous lifestyles, but we always talk about what we would do if we had guts haha.
After work I went to the White House (for all of you non STN freaks, the WH is where the video editing stuff is). Damn, its pretty sad that I just go there to hang out haha. Karen and Jay were there so I bothered them. We went to Wawa to get dinner and the whole trip there and back I think Karen and I fully verbally violated Jay with all of our X-rated talk. He banished the two of us hanging out together with him. The highlight of the night though was Karen and I attacking him and trying to paint his nails. I swear the boy must now have a fear of the WH.

I can't find my favorite blue shirt with the stars on it. Sadness.