"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Monday, July 05, 2004

a quick game of chess with a salt and pepper shaker

I'm at work now, listening to the Aware Greatest Hits CD. It is repeating itself on track one, which is John Mayer's "My Stupid Mouth", which reminds me of freshmen year in college. I was in Grotto's with Michelle and she had said this was becoming her favorite song by him and how she hoped it wouldn't become a single. It was our secret society with random Comfortable quotes in our away messages and no one knew who "jm" was. Ha. Track two...Tabitha's Secret. Wow, I remember them when they were Tabitha's Secret. Known to most of you as Matchbox 20. This CD is like a timewarp through the past few years. When Raf put this CD in today, I told him that Aware is one of the best things to have happened to music.