"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Saturday, August 21, 2004

helllooo from DC

Hi there! How are you?

I'm good - at Jen's DC abode with Laurie and we just dropped Tanya off at her DeSales place. We woke up at 1 pm and spent the afternoon dodging some raindrops and went to lunch and shopped in Georgetown. After cruising around trying to find an open spot, I scored a meter, only to find it was broken. Oh well, their loss, and I parked. On our way to find food, I fell right on my ass on M street. No, sorry, not my ass. My knee. And it is cut and swollen and bruised and it really hurt like a bitch. I think I am fine now. Shopping alleviated the pain.

We are currently eating peanut butter bagels and drinking smirnoffs while getting ready for a night on the town in DC.

Michale Phelps could be really hot if he didn't open his mouth.