"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

movie night!

I spent most of my morning working on rockstar stuff, then was at the record store for most of the night. So much stuff to do and not enough time. So I froze time and went over to Aurora's to watch a movie.

Life's been moving way too fast and it was weird to realize that we haven't actually talked in about 2 weeks!! Its ok though because we both understand and 2 weeks really isn't anything. That is why we aren't boring, though drama does follow us. So we had to catch up.

We watched "13 Going on 30" and burnt caramel popcorn. We shouted at the TV and squeezed pillows. It was fun.

And I also have a nice wallet sized picture of Mr. Patty McGee that we took during karaoke at the bar next door in Boston on the night of October 8th. Aurora found it in a shoebox. All of life's great things can fit into a shoebox.