"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Monday, September 05, 2005

labor day

Dan just gave me the 4 minute rundown on Laguna Beach. I think I understand. At least there are three episodes on so I can catch up.

I love random holidays. Today I cleaned, went for a run, went to Target…twice, and watched Zoolander. Now I understand Blue Steel and Chris’s Blue Steel website – nice work! ;-)

Oh yeah, I think I will start a running list of things roommates should not say. I thanked Dan for washing the dishes over the weekend (our dishwasher broke so we had a lot of dishes). He said no worries, he didn’t wash the silverware. Tanya and I looked at each other and made the facial expression for gross. We saw the big pile of silverware and assumed they were clean and put them back in the drawer. Dan quickly saved himself by explaining they were clean by soaking and rinsing, not by scrubbing.

Shaun also came up for the weekend to visit Tanya and during his visit we decided that we need a video camera to document our antics.

In the vein of antics, I put a ban on me using candles in rooms that I am not in. I will not document the events (hi Tanya and Dan!), though I did admit fully to Amy the course of action…but for now, the details will not be divulged. There was just a slight inferno in the bathroom. That is all. Nothing happened.