"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Sunday, October 06, 2002

I don't know if last night really happened or not.
It was so amazing and unreal.
Charise and I have been looking forward to the Ryan Adam's concert for so long, thank you Dan for tickets. Dan rocks. Hard.
SO Charise and I leave Delaware, listening to the Ours cd the whole way up screeching and creaming and saying "oh my god" the entire way up 95 and 476 haha.
Ahhhh...Popeyes french fries. So Cajunny goodness.
Then Dan calls. Uh oh! Melissa forgot our tickets at home but they will buy us new tickets. Oh no it's sold out!
"Hi, do you need tickets? I have two for the third row in the pit." CHA-CHING! He didn't look sketchy, he had a card, and he walked us to the door. AW YEAH!!
Charise and I went insane. The show was one of the best I have ever been to. I had my jaw dropped most of the time. Sounded so perfect. None of the radio songs yay, and all of Heartbreaker and just all musical goodness. He gave out 4 guitars. Yeah. Four. Guitars. Some girl shouted out that he had a nice ass and she got a guitar. Damn, what would I get if I told him he could have my body haha.
And we got "Come PIck Me Up" for the closer, one of my favorite Adams songs. Soo so so so so so good.