"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Saturday, October 05, 2002

I went and saw Seeking Homer last night. And the night before. Word.
I finally got to finish taping them for Center Stage and I can even describe how good it turned out. I have such a wonderful crew. Seeking Homer is one of my favorite bands and they are the greatest guys so I feel very fortunate in being able to feature them. The interview was great. ahha. So Aurora and I decide to pack up and haul ass to baltimore to Fletchers. Parking is fun. Especially during a festival that we didn't know about. Took me like 20 minutes to parallel park without hitting the curb. But yay we made it. Why is it always a victory for me to find places?!?
The show was great, despite them not getting to Dilemma or Astray ;-) . Got lots of great pictures. They sounded awesome and it was such a cute little venue. The Can't Hang came on. Fun stuff fun stuff.
Aurora and I found a new hobby. And trying to remain "professional" is going to be hard hahaha.
But I do beleive the highlight of the night was......ZOMBIES!!!
Oh geez....!