"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Monday, October 07, 2002

My computer is sick :-( It has a virus. No idea how I got the damn thing, but I can;t get rid of it. My virus protection stuff sees the virus but does nothing about it. It says it cannot delete the corrupt file. Anyone want to help me? :-P

On a better note. I am taking up stock in wawa coffee. I was editing Center Stage form 11:30 am til 1:30 am. Yes That is 14 hours. Oh wait, I went to lunch. Minus 2 hours. And technically I didn't work on it during my meeting, so minus another hour, but thats still TV stuff ;-) . And sports was using the editors at that time as well, so ok, maybe not a complete 14 hours, but still that is 12 hours i was in that damn building!
BUT IT IS DONE!!!!!
The first episode on Center Stage is done done done done done. And it is mucho excellente. I work with the greatest people. :-)
Mondays just shouldn't exist. I mean, it is not like anyone ever takes Mondays seriously. It's just an extended Sunday. And my weekends always start on Wednesday. So I guess my week constitutes just Tuesday. Damn the work week.