"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Friday was Rob's last day at work. So he wore a suit and cumberband (he couldn't find a bowtie) and Jen and I wore formal dresses. Seeing how I must have grown taller since the last time I wore my dress, my evening was dedicated to not violating the twon of Newark in our front side window. Hopefully I managed. We did all of our traditions...listened to Magnetic Fields, Death by Chocolate, and ended the evening with OUR song. "Birthday Bitches" by Insane Clown Posse. It's just a hilarious song. Rob didn;t know how IC P sounded, so we put in their newest cd and I thought the song title sounded funny, so we played that. And geez, its hilarious.......WHO SAYS THAT!?!? I'll find the lyrics and post them later. We had streamers, bubbles, and glow sticks. It was an all out rave in Rainbow on a happening Friday night.