"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Monday, September 15, 2003

your three cents

So apparently stamps rose in price. From $.34 to $.37. When the hell did this happen!?!? I guess its been a while since I have mailed something that wasn't prepaid or metered.

And why is there no cent sign on the keyboard? The c with the vertical line through it. Wasn't it on typewriters? They probably replaced the cent sign with this sign: @ because when do you actually use that sign besides email? Or when does anyone ever use this sign: ^. I don't think I have ever used that sign. Or how about this one: | WTF is that!?!?! No, it isn't a lower case L, it's the symbol that is typed when you press the front slash button and shift. The cent sign is much more useful than that vertical line.

The next line of keyboard should have smiley face buttons on them as well. So instead of three keystrokes, you have your emoticon in one.