"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Friday, January 30, 2004

fuzzy fuzzy everywhere

I swear I am a freaking idiot.

Don't ever wash your burgandy sweater with your black sweaters because your black sweaters will emerge with burgandy balls of fuzziness all over them. ALL OVER THEM!

I will deal with them and my lint brush in the morning. Seriously now, I've washed them together before and they got along nicely before. :-/

If anyone ever wants to buy me anything - aside from getting my dumpster dent out of my car, my car payments, my never ending credit card debt due to gas and concert tickets, my hopefully upcoming grad school debt, or even health insurance, health insurance would be fun to have - you can buy me black long sleeved shirts because i wear them more than anything else and apparently i can't take care of them.