"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Sunday, January 25, 2004

i just sat here for five minutes trying to think of an appropriate title and i can't think of one

Right now I am listening to the new Starsailor, The Postal Service, and Johnathan Rice on random and I don't think I can take such brilliance.

And the snow is falling outside, I wish I had a digital camera so I could share it with you right now. I absolutely love the snow. Last I heard, we are expected to get 6-8 inches, woohoo!

I am such a gross and nasty person. I have had these eggs in my fridge since August and just now threw them out. So gross. I am not that crafty in the kitchen so I have a tendency to forget about things in my fridge until it gross fur. Ew grossest story ever... during my soph year in college my mom brought me spaghetti in a platic container in the fall. When I was moving out I discovered a container full of black stuff. I had no idea what it was until I opened it and saw crustified black spaghetti. The smell was atrocious and I nearly threw up. Yeah, I'm gross.