"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Monday, January 26, 2004

:::shakedown on 9th street:::

During the middle of the night - or I guess 7:33 am is early morning for some, I felt my neighbor come into my room, say my name, and shake me telling me that we have the get out of here. She kept shaking me harder because I wouldn't wake. So I open my eyes, and no one is there. Scariest feelirng. And of course it took me about an hour to get back to sleep since I was freaked and I heard the continuous scrape of the shovels on the sidewalks below.

If you had to leave, what would you take with you?

Glancing around, I see that there is nothing that I would really need to go on. So I guess I would grab my laptop, CD books, camera, and box of musical goodness over the years (the PMB bongo top, various laminants, pictures, etc). All those can be easily grabbed out the door.