"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Saturday, January 31, 2004

"I just want a normal life not one in black and white"

Friday's WVUD show was awesome. Derek joined me for the two hours as we invaded the airwaves with Omnisoul. This is going to be a good year for them, its been way too long.

It was funny because Derek and I started talking on air and I was befuddled because he answered five of my questions all in one breath. What can I do, it's not his fault. He said "Miranda, you know me, I'm a talker". It was hilarious.

So we promoted their Deer Park show and Derek played some acoustic tunes in the air studio. We had lots of callers and some radio colleagues of mine spoke highly of the show afterwards, so yay!

It was also funny, during one of his answers, he's like, "you know all this!". That's always a little bump in interviewing people you know well haha. But of course, that makes the best interviews as well. :::cough cough cough::: (that could go for several in 2003)

But yeah, Omnisoul will be rocking the Deer Park, and I will be there after work. Then who knows where after.