"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

trying to be as unproductive as possible

Rainbow Chris and I are going to jump out the window because we are so damn bored.

On another note, Maryellen, Chris M., and I exchanged fifty million e-mails today on how we're going to tear up Philadelphia next week and start our own business, but not in Philly, or maybe in Philly - who knows. This is what we do when we are all supposed to be at work. :-) Watch the hell out for Mirchrisma. Has a nice ring, don't you think?

But it's top secret on what it is. We rule.

New York City tomorrow!! Then back to Delaware...then back to New York City on Friday...then back to Delaware. New York City is becoming the next day trip. I would have been there three times in like 10 days. I can't help it.