"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

comm 370

Hahaha so I was reading Brit's blog...sorry, XANGA...and she put up a picture that Whitney, Liz, Jen, she, and I drew together while pulling an all nighter before the COMM 370 final last year. At least we had pancakes to counteract our insanity. Ew, I just remembered how I got up from studying and walked to the studio from Kent at like 4:30 in the morning just to program STN. Jen understands that pain!

But I am going to steal Britney and take her to a beach :-). She says this and I agree... "i'd rather have a moment of fleeting happiness with you than never experience it at all..."

But Brit...remember this... "If it is in your soul to do it, then fate will just take you there. And everything else was just a test, to see if you're the real thing."

Sit back and enjoy the ride.