"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Monday, March 15, 2004

what goes around comes around

This little thing is making its way around blogger and I guess I will partake since it was sent to me about 83 times... and its a lot better than finishing up all the correspondence I have piling up. Ahhh...procrastination at its finest :-)


1. What was the last song you heard?
Cannonball by Damien Rice. I drove to the tv studio and back, which is a perfect drive for one song each way. I have to be mega selective and it was the best song in my car at the moment. It's almost excrutiatingly painful to know that something this beautiful exists in the world.

2. What were the last two movies you saw?
In the theatre, it would have to be Mona Lisa Smile (on Christmas 2003) and Catch Me If You Can (Christmas 2002). I don't go to the movies that much. I thought I caught an independent film in philly during the summer, but apparently it wasn't too memorable.
On DVD - A Mighty Wind and Finding Nemo. Obviously I rule at movie watching.

3. What were the last three things you purchased?
Sharpie markers and folders for the tv station, potato pizza for dinner

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
hehehehe....buy a digital camera, drive to NYC, drive to Maine, drive to Boston. My weekend is going to be better than yours. I could show you, but I'd have to charge.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
Aurora, Epler, Maryann, Jim, Jamie