"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Monday, May 31, 2004

ants in my pants

Ok, maybe not there, but almost! Recently my apartment has been plagued by giant ants. I'm not one to get squeamish around bugs, but these creatures have freaked me out. They are beyond the size of normal. The first time I found one I tried to take it outside, but it was way too fast and escaped my helping him out the door. So I have proceeded to kill them with the closest object. It hasn't been too bad, just one or two a day, just the natural oncoming of summer. Until today. I found a horde of them chilling on the side of my cabinent. It was a black mass of hell. I froze and screamed - though I knew damn well no one could hear me, I couldn't help it - and grabbed the neared thing. Antibacterial spray lysol, that will kill those creatures for sure. So in a frenzy I went medieval on those ants and they are no more. I win.