"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Thursday, April 01, 2004

chlorine, superglue, and stickers

I bought face wash today because I ran out. I just grabbed whichever was the most versatile to take with me on the go.

My face is now tingly fresh, but I was brought back to summer. Apparently I haven't recognized this scent since I was a summer camp counselor and it reminded me of those crazy weeks. And I smiled because I amd fortunate enough to have experienced greatness. Seriously, being a camp counselor is one of the most rewarding experiences ever and I had put it at the back of my mind until just now.

On a similiar note, I ran into Katie Evans, who was a super cool counselor with me, the other day and it was pretty groovy. It's been years and for some reason I was reminded of Joy Wash. And she likes the same music I do. We're all alike.