"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

tuesday mornings just don't work for me

Why do I wake up to snow and ice and cold?! Why why why, especially when yesterday was such a gorgeous day!??!

I own two umbrellas and they were both in my car, so why walk 4 blocks to the tv studio when you can drive :-). The only reason I am blogging my morning is because Jen and I had the craziest conversation. She came in as I was writing her and looked extremely tired. Damn filming in the snow with 4 hours of sleep - poor girl's eyes were blood shot!

So we complained about the cold and wondered why. Then I informed her of a conversation I had with a guy and again, we ponder why.
And at 9:30 in the morning with the two of us having minimal sleep, this was pretty damn funny because I was at a loss for words...
"So he asked me to do something with him, why does this happen? Number one, no. Number two...NO!"

Shortly after I left to go to Wawa and I hit a car. Nothing major, I just scraped it. But still. Who knows what the rest of the day will bring.