"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Monday, March 29, 2004

follow up to saint patty's day

I just remembered a few things to add to Jen's post.

So this guy was bending over in front of our table with his ass hanging out of his pants. I dared Laurie to grab his ass for a dollar and the girl did it. Not just a brush but a huge hand filling grab. She earned a buck from Jen too. I think she even did it twice. Then she struck up a convo with him, so damn funny.

Then there was this girl decked out in green. Enough for Jen and me to stop our conversation and stare and for Hillary to go into "t-rex mode" and exclaim (saying the letters) "WTF was that!?!?"

And we cannot forget the announcement and enjoyment of the afternoon delights.

And DP Dough after last call is always tasty. I hadn't hit the dough up since Britney and I aced our 60 page Chem final last May.