"I'm spinning round the room in awe" ryan adams

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

in case you needed another reason for why i should not live alone

Macaroni and laundry do not mix. let me explain.

The other day I was draining the extra macaroni water into the sink. The lid slipped and some of the macaroni careened into the sink. I was able to salvage some from going down the drain and threw them in the trash. Quite a few went down the drain. I didn't think this would be a problem until later on in the evening.

The water in my toilet became lower and my sink was very slow to drain. In the shower later, I emerged with 4 inches of water still in the tub. Oh this is a problem. Two days later and my drains are still slow to drain. I took a shower at noon and the tub is half fll of water that hasn't drained.

What do I do?!?!?!?! Noodles expand in water - this is going to be a mess!! And I really need to do my laundry, but I am afraid of what disaster that may cause! Either the washer machine will blow that macaroni right out of the pipes, or I will be swimming with them. Oh geez.